Terms And Conditions
Table of Contents
- This CHEAPVAPE site at cheapvape.store is a shopping website where you can browse, select and order products advertised on the Site.
- PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER FOR A PRODUCT OR SERVICE OR USE THIS WEBSITE.
- Your access to and use of the Site, including your order of Products through the Site, is subject to these terms and conditions.
Your agreement to the terms and conditions
Eligible Users to the Website or Purchase an CHEAPVAPE Product or Service.
- We attach great importance to the responsible service of e-cigarette products, and want to absolutely ensure that we only sell e-cigarette products to people of legal age (18 years of age or older).
- By placing an order, you: (a) acknowledge that it is against the law to sell or supply e-cigarette products to, or obtain e-cigarette products on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years; and (b) warrant that you are over 18 years of age and are not obtaining e-cigarette products on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years.
Acceptance or Rejection of an Order
- CHEAPVAPE reserves the right to discontinue products or services or change the specifications and prices of products or services without notice to you.
- CHEAPVAPE will not be able to supply you with our products if you are unable to provide legal documents proving your age.
- CHEAPVAPE takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data listed on the website is correct and accurately describes and displays the items available on the website. However, when obtaining a product or service, please note that CHEAPVAPE does not guarantee that the description of the product or service is accurate, complete, up-to-date or error-free. Unless explicitly stated on the website, CHEAPVAPE description or reference to a product or service not owned by CHEAPVAPE does not imply an endorsement of the product or a guarantee for CHEAPVAPE Notwithstanding the above provisions, if the terms of the automatic update program you accept have a major change, I CHEAPVAPE will provide you with notice of the major change and information on how to cancel the program.
- You agree to pay for all purchase orders you place through the Website.
- We currently only accept Direct bank transfer.
- If we are unable to successfully process your payment for your Order that is accepted by us, then we may notify you of dishonor and cancel your Order.
Delivery of Products
- Products will only be delivered to the person who is at the address you have nominated for delivery provided that person is over the age of 18.
- For further details regarding our delivery service, including shipping time-frames and areas, please see our Delivery & Shipping page. Please note that delivery time-frames provided are estimates only and may vary (usually due to circumstances beyond our control); we endeavor to deliver orders as close to the estimated time-frame as possible but cannot guarantee this.
Orders submitted cannot be cancelled once payment has been made.
CHEAPVAPE will not accept any product returns and/or will not return any refunds for any purchases made on the CHEAPVAPE website. Due to the nature of the products sold through the website for hygiene and health reasons, CHEAPVAPE will not accept returns and will not refund new and unused devices.
Incomplete, damaged, or incorrect orders
- You are also entitled to have a replacement for major failures with goods. Please report damaged, incorrect, or incomplete orders to us within two (2) days after receipt by email to email@example.com. We may require you to provide us with the video or statement of the faulty products or incorrect products for us to process the further replacement for you.
- We do not offer refunds or exchanges for change of mind or if the item doesn’t meet the customers “expectations” for opened and used products. If the item is still in it’s original packaging and has not been used, then we are happy to offer an exchange or refund, whichever the customer requests. The customer is responsible for sending the item back and paying for postage charges.
- CHEAPVAPE is committed to compliance with privacy laws which apply to its businesses and which set out standards for the management of personal information. This policy outlines our personal information management practices.
- CHEAPVAPE collects your personal information for the purpose of processing your order and verifying your age for your first order. This personal information will be collected in the dealt with your order and will be related to the services CHEAPVAPE provides to customers. The personal information collected may include but is not limited to the following: (1) Full name (2) Recipient address (3) Date of birth (photo of legal ID) (4) Contact phone number, contact email In order to ensure that our products are supplied to eligible users (adults who over the age of 18), we will ask you for your legal identification (photographic identification and date of birth) for review before processing your first order. Personal identifiable information may or not limited to your name, your contact number and recipient address.
- CHEAPVAPE will only disclose your information to the related third party. (ie. Australia Post) and will not disclose your personal information for any other purpose unless this has been agreed to by both parties.
You agree that CHEAPVAPE may, at any time, revise in its sole discretion to decide to modify the terms and conditions of the website, terminate or suspend its operation of the Website or your use of the Website, without prior notice to you, for any reason. You further agree that CHEAPVAPE shall not be liable to you or to any third party for the consequences of such termination, suspension, or revision. In the event of any change to your use of or access to the Website, you agree that the provisions of the Agreement regarding the protection of intellectual property rights and license, indemnification, and disclaimer regarding the information provided on the website, disclaimer of warranties with respect to use of the website, limitation on CHEAPVAPE liability, and pre-dispute, mandatory binding arbitration and class action waiver shall survive any such termination, suspension or revision.